Data Privacy Statement
Warm and Secure are committed to protecting personal data and respecting the rights of individuals. It is our responsibility to fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any related legislation. In addition we have measures in place to meet our obligations according to our policy and complying with the Act.
Our Data Protection Policy is available below. In addition to particular rights for individuals, it includes 8 Data Protection Principles that specifically ensure:
- We process personal data fairly and in accordance with the law, and in particular will not process personal data unless certain criteria’s are met.
- Obtain personal data for one of, or more specified and lawful purpose’s and will not further process the data for any reason other than the sole purpose of use.
- Only collect data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is used.
- Keep personal data accurate and, up to-date if necessary.
- Retain personal data for no longer than is necessary.
- Process personal data in accordance with the rights of individuals under the Data Protection Act.
- Put in place appropriate technical and organisational Measure’s to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction of, or damage to personal data.
- Do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of individuals in relation to the processing.